Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I recently purchased a refurbished iPod touch from apple,

Customer Question
I recently purchased a...

I recently purchased a refurbished iPod touch from apple, and there wasn't an owners manual. I tried to set it up using the program on the screen, but I couldn't even get pass the world clock. The only time it has is for New York. Could you tell me where to find a manual for the setup?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

I'm not sure, but it's a 6th gen.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

When I couldn't get it to tell the time for Las Vegas, I stopped trying to do the setup, and downloaded a few books, but I would like to finish the setup and then find out what else it can do.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

Apple maintains a collection of all of their manuals on their support site. You can find them here:

https://support.apple.com/en_US/manuals/ipod

The proper manual will be the one that corresponds with the version of iOS the device is running. If it's a 6th Generation, then it should be iOS 8.

Here is the User Manual for the iPod Touch running iOS 8.4:

https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1726/en_US/iPod_touch_iOS8_user_guide.pdf

That should do it for you! If you have any other questions on this, just let me know.

NOTE: Please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS or better so that I receive credit for assisting you. Just click to rate.