Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Mac is acting very strange. It is freezing up and it

won't wake from the sleep...
My Mac is acting very strange. It is freezing up and it won't wake from the sleep mode correctly. It just restarts.
1/20/2018
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Josh, Mac Support
What has happened? Why can I not get a secure remote assistance?
If you cannot help me then I will ask for someone else.
Richard Freese
Richard Freese, Mac Enthusiast

Good morning and thanks for using JustAnswer. I see you are having problems with your MacBook. I can definitely help you with this. However, for me and anyone else for that matter, to successfully assist you remotely, your system has to be running consistently and long enough to resolve your the problem. With all that being said, I am willing to give it a shot. Let me know and I will set up a remote session for you.

I am back. Can you still help me?
I am still waiting for help.
WHY CAN'T I GET SOMEONE TO HELP ME?
Well I added the free trial for quicker service and I am still waiting.
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Next do the following:

Shut down the Mac.
Press Shift-Control-Option on the left side of the built-in keyboard and press the power button at the same time. Hold these keys and the power button for 10 seconds.
Note that if you have a Mac with Touch ID, the Touch ID button is also the power button.
After pressing the keys together for 10 seconds, release all keys.
Press the power button again to turn on your Mac and test to see if the issue is resolved.

Please let me know the result.

Not sure how that will help with the problem that my computer keeps restarting after it has been in the sleep mode for a while and I get a message that it was a problem and to send the report to apple.
It is back on but I won’t know that the problem has been solved until tomorrow when I get up and see if the computer is still in the sleep mode instead of restarting. Or until it freezes up again when I am working on it.

It's called an SMC reset and it often used to solve power options by resetting the hardware that reads battery status.

Just let me know when you test it and if the problem persists there are other solutions I can provide.

How would I test it? Also I have paid for remote access and since you haven’t used it I would like a refund.
This is an iMac it has no battery does it?

Oh ok, it still has electronics that impact sleep mode but not a battery so the SMC reset may resolve the issue.

Resetting NVRAM may also resolve the issue. Power down the computer then press and hold the Option, Command, P and R keys at the same time while powering up and release after 20 seconds or when the apple logo appears and disappears for the second time.

Regarding the remote assistance, you will not be charged for remote assistance unless we perform remote assistance. Just Answer may take a deposit but no payment is made until you provide a positive rating.

So also try the second procedure then let me know the result.

I did what you said. I won't know how the sleep mode is working until tomorrow. Should I contact you then? Do you work on Sundays? I will be working on it today and if it continues to freeze I will let you know.

Yes, I will be available tomorrow as well. So just post the result back here and if the freeze happens again there are other procedures that may resolve the issue.

They did take the $39 from my Paypal account already for remote access.

That's a deposit - just contact Just Answer customer service about the deposit and they will sort it out for you. At this point there is no need for remote assistance.

This morning I still had to push the start button to wake from a sleep mode (clicking the mouse or a key didn't do it). I will be out most of the day today. I will contact you when I get back.

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

Also, did you perform an NVRAM reset?

I did perform the NVRAM reset. I got the message again just now when I got back that the computer had to do a restart because of a problem.

Ok, then what OS X version is running on your iMac?

High Sierra 10.13.2

Ok thanks, ***** ***** moment...

Next click the Apple menu and then System Preferences and then Security & Privacy and then click the Lock icon and login when prompted.

Next, click on the Advanced button then remove the checkmark from “Log out after xx minutes of inactivity” and click the OK button when done.

Then next in the Security & Privacy preference pane select the General tab. Clear the “Require password ***** minutes after sleep or screen saver begins” check box.

Then perform the NVRAM reset again, then reboot, then perform the SMC reset again.

Then test and let me know the result.

I clicked the Lock icon (which unlocked it) and I never got a login prompt.

Interesting - it should have prompted you.

Were you able to complete the rest of the procedure?

I’m doing the rest of the procedure. I’ll let you know when I’m done. I got a Mac utilities screen on startup.
I’m running a disk utility.

Ok, sounds good.

okay. Everything is restarted. Disk utility showed no problems but I have run it before this week since I have been having errors and it has never shown a problem. I guess I won't find out if it is fixed until tomorrow morning or if it happens again this evening.

Ok, thanks. I will check back when you post the result.

Still getting the message, "your computer was restarted because of a problem" when I start it up after a period of rest.

Does it now wake from sleep mode with keyboard or mouse action?

No, I had to push the start button this morning.

Ok then next do the following:

Click the Apple menu > System Preferences and then click Energy Saver.

Select “Prevent computer from sleeping automatically when the display is off.”

Essentially disable sleep mode and test to see if the controls work by waiting for it to go into the usual sleep mode. If it does not then reboot and then go back into the same Energy Saver screen and set the options according to your preferences then reboot and then test to verify that the computer works according to the settings you have applied.

Please let me know the result.

I don't have that option. I can either set Computer sleep mode to never, set Display sleep to never or uncheck "put hard disks to sleep when possible"

Ok then set the computer and display sleep modes to Never, then reboot and test. If it works correctly, enable the computer sleep mode only and reboot and test that that works correctly.

Please let me know the result.

The computer sleep mode and the display sleep mode are interconnected. When I change one it changes the other. I don't understand how disabling the sleep mode will help with the freezing problems and restarting problems. It is not the rebooting that is the problem. It is waking up from the sleep mode overnight or over a length of time.

Ok, just so I have a better understanding - overnight the computer wakes from sleep mode and then freezes, requiring a power down/power up?

Somewhat. It freezes during some of the operations when I am working on the computer such as the internet or one of my applications. I'm not sure if not waking up from the sleep mode is considered freezing. It just doesn't wake up when I use my keyboard or mouse so I have to push the power button. That is usually when I get the message that my computer had to restart because of a problem. Not sure what that problem is.

Thank you for the clarification. What you describe sounds more like a performance issue.

Have you recently installed any new programs, especially right before this issue started?

Do the applications you are working on when the computer freezes require Internet access?

Also, please check the hard drive to see if there is enough storage available as that could cause the issue and let me know your findings.

This all started when I upgraded to High Sierra. I was told to reinstall the system which I did. Not all of the programs I am working on require internet access. I have 830GB still available of memory.

Ah, ok.

If you click the Apple Menu in the upper left corner, are there any updates showing as available?

There is a supplemental update on High Sierra.
The previous update was suppose to add to the stability of the program. This update says it is a security thing.

I would recommend applying the update as the next step.

okay
Updated it. Will find out tomorrow when I get up to see how it works.

Ok, and I will check back once you post the result.

Was unable to wake up the computer this morning with the mouse or keypad. Had to push the start button again.

Ok, thanks.

Next, in Finder, select Go and navigate to Utilities.

Select Diagnostic and Usage Information then Diagnostic and Usage Messages

Search for powerd and post the messages here so I can review.

There are no Diagnostic or Usage messages in Utilities.

Ok then next click the link below and follow the instructions to run a diagnostics and hardware test:

click here

Please post the results here.

Okay. Computer just froze up again while posting on the internet.
Says “no trouble found”.

Given that it also freezes when accessing the Internet, it seems that some files may not have installed correctly when the upgrade to High Sierra was performed. So next I recommend a reinstall of the operating system which should fix the wake from sleep issue and the freeze issue you just mentioned when accessing the Internet.

Below are two links with instructions on how to resintall - one includes screenshots which should help guide you through the process. The reinstall process is relatively simple, however I recommend a backup first before performing the reinstall:

click here

click here

Please let me know if you have questions with any of the steps.

okay will do and let you know how it acts.

Ok thanks - I will check back once you post the result.

Did the reinstall. Still had to push the start button to start up this morning. Then it shut down for no reason and I had to completely restart it. I'm thinking of going back to Sierra instead of High Sierra. What do you think?

Yes, in this case I would agree - rolling back to Sierra may be best as many people have had trouble with High Sierra. Before you do however, are there any hardware devices installed on the computer or plugged into the computer that are not Apple devices that came with the computer?

Sometimes I have a disk drive attached and the mouse is not Apple but other than that no.
How do I install just Sierra? When I go to install OS it automatically goes to High Sierra.

I would recommend testing first with the mouse and disk drive removed just to rule them out as contributors to the problem.

To install Sierra, the best method is using a Time Machine backup of Sierra from just before the High Sierra upgrade took place - do you have that available?

No I don’t.

Do you have your files backed up locally?

No. Everything seems to be working okay now. I'm still getting occasional freezing with Firefox but it is waking from the sleep mode correctly now.

Ok, very good.

If Firefox is not current, I recommend that you update Firefox to address the freezing issue, and also clear the Firefox temporary cache as well, and then test to see if that resolves the Firefox issues.

It is up to date. I did the other thing. We will see.

Ok I will check back after you have had some time to test it.

thanks
Well, the problem still exists. Would it help if I sent you some of my crash reports or the report that goes to Apple when it has to start up again?

Yes, please post them here - I will review and get back to you with what I find.

Here is what I got today when Adobe Acrobat crashed.
Date/Time: 2018-01-29 10:54:06 -0600
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.13.3 (Build 17D47)
Architecture: x86_64
Report Version: 26Data Source: StackshotsCommand: AdobeAcrobat
Path: /Applications/Adobe Acrobat X Pro/Adobe Acrobat Pro.app/Contents/MacOS/AdobeAcrobat
Identifier: com.adobe.Acrobat.Pro
Version: 10.1.16 (10.1.16)
Parent: launchd [1]
PID: 580Event: hang
Duration: 2.79s (process was unresponsive for 54 seconds before sampling)
Steps: 28 (100ms sampling interval)Hardware model: iMac13,1
Active cpus: 4Time Awake Since Boot: 1300s
Time Since Wake: 110sFan speed: 1395 rpm--------------------------------------------------
Timeline format: stacks are sorted chronologically
Use -i and -heavy to re-report with count sorting
--------------------------------------------------Heaviest stack for the main thread of the target process:
28 start + 54 (AdobeAcrobat + 3606) [0x1e16]
28 main + 94 (AdobeAcrobat + 3730) [0x1e92]
28 RunAcrobat + 316 (Acrobat + 35433) [0x18ca69]
28 RunAcrobat + 6882 (Acrobat + 41999) [0x18e40f]
28 -[NSApplication run] + 763 (AppKit + 211993) [0x91366c19]
28 -[NSApplication(NSEvent) nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 134 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x91ae3115]
28 -[NSApplication(NSEvent) _nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 2859 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x91ae3c48]
28 _DPSNextEvent + 2101 (AppKit + 257221) [0x91371cc5]
28 _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 71 (HIToolbox + 167467) [0x92f49e2b]
28 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 454 (HIToolbox + 167951) [0x92f4a00f]
28 RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 321 (HIToolbox + 169003) [0x92f4a42b]
28 CFRunLoopRunInMode + 122 (CoreFoundation + 514122) [0x9394a84a]
28 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 641 (CoreFoundation + 514785) [0x9394aae1]
28 __CFRunLoopRun + 1748 (CoreFoundation + 517348) [0x9394b4e4]
28 __CFRunLoopDoSources0 + 231 (CoreFoundation + 521191) [0x9394c3e7]
28 __CFRunLoopDoSource0 + 121 (CoreFoundation +(###) ###-#### [0x93a1ed09]
28 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_SOURCE0_PERFORM_FUNCTION__ + 15 (CoreFoundation + 636543) [0x9396867f]
28 __NSThreadPerformPerform + 335 (Foundation + 405987) [0x953611e3]
28 -[NSObject performSelector:withObject:] + 59 (libobjc.A.dylib + 35868) [0xa6af5c1c]
28 RunAcrobat +(###) ###-####(Acrobat +(###) ###-#### [0x374c83]
28 RunAcrobat +(###) ###-####(Acrobat +(###) ###-#### [0x374cf3]
28 RunAcrobat +(###) ###-####(Acrobat +(###) ###-#### [0x374e2b]
28 RunAcrobat +(###) ###-####(Acrobat +(###) ###-#### [0x374f65]
28 RunAcrobat +(###) ###-####(Acrobat +(###) ###-#### [0x3814d0]
28 RunAcrobat + 298323 (Acrobat + 333440) [0x1d5680]
28 AcroSecurityBailOutImpl +(###) ###-####(Acrobat +(###) ###-#### [0x7aa91c]
28 AcroSecurityBailOutImpl +(###) ###-####(Acrobat +(###) ###-#### [0x79ffef]
28 AcroSecurityBailOutImpl +(###) ###-####(Acrobat +(###) ###-#### [0x78b59f]
28 AcroSecurityBailOutImpl +(###) ###-####(Acrobat +(###) ###-#### [0x78af2d]
28 RunAcrobat +(###) ###-####(Acrobat +(###) ###-#### [0x4f0511]
28 -[NSAlert runModal] + 103 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x915f9044]
28 _NSTryRunModal + 119 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x91c0adad]
28 __19-[NSAlert runModal]_block_invoke + 73 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x9174ea29]
28 __19-[NSAlert runModal]_block_invoke_2 + 196 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x9174eafc]
28 -[NSApplication runModalForWindow:] + 109 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x9158863a]
28 __35-[NSApplication runModalForWindow:]_block_invoke + 79 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x9175fb92]
28 __35-[NSApplication runModalForWindow:]_block_invoke_2 + 165 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x9175fc46]
28 -[NSApplication _doModalLoop:peek:] + 639 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x9158adc8]
28 -[NSApplication(NSEvent) _modalSession:sendEvent:] + 733 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x91ae4e77]
28 -[NSApplication(NSEvent) sendEvent:] + 2590 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x91ae20be]
28 -[NSWindow(NSEventRouting) sendEvent:] + 475 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x91c84ed4]
28 -[NSWindow(NSEventRouting) _reallySendEvent:isDelayedEvent:] + 6621 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x91c86c63]
28 -[NSWindow(NSEventRouting) _handleMouseDownEvent:isDelayedEvent:] + 5327 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x91c88cc8]
28 -[NSControl mouseDown:] + 961 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x9159308c]
28 -[NSButtonCell trackMouse:inRect:ofView:untilMouseUp:] + 784 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x915d4438]
28 -[NSCell trackMouse:inRect:ofView:untilMouseUp:] + 1759 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x91594427]
28 -[NSDragEventTracker trackEvent:usingHandler:] + 1529 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x91594dd5]
28 -[NSWindow(NSEventRouting) trackEventsMatchingMask:timeout:mode:handler:] + 243 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x91c84a20]
28 -[NSWindow(NSEventRouting) nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 70 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0x91c84925]
28 -[NSApplication(NSEvent) nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 134 (AppKit +(###) ###-#### [0
Last night I quit all of the open programs before I went to bed. This is what I found on my computer this morning (after having the push the start button). From Firefox:
Process: firefox [10940]
Path: /Applications/Firefox.app/Contents/MacOS/firefox
Identifier: firefox
Version: 58.0.1 (5818.1.28)
Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process: ??? [1]
Responsible: firefox [10940]
User ID: 501Date/Time: 2018-01-31 00:59:22.515 -0600
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.13.3 (17D47)
Report Version: 12
Anonymous UUID: B47B13B8-B347-BF38-C3A9-6D4B45AB3BB1Sleep/Wake UUID: 9D751387-44ED-4C4C-BDCE-F307420645ABTime Awake Since Boot: 41000 seconds
Time Since Wake: 6600 secondsSystem Integrity Protection: enabledCrashed Thread: 9 RunProcessException Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFYTermination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11
Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb
Terminating Process: exc handler [0]VM Regions Near 0:
-->
__TEXT (###) ###-####15000-0000000106c17000 [ 8K] r-x/rwx SM=COW /Applications/Firefox.app/Contents/MacOS/firefoxThread 0:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0 XUL 0x0000000108d5b0c0 0x108d19000 + 270528
1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x00007fff7d86f051 __cxa_finalize_ranges + 351
2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x00007fff7d86f362 exit + 55
3 org.mozilla.firefox 0x0000000106c15d0b start + 59Thread 1:: JS Watchdog
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fff7d911cee __psynch_cvwait + 10
1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff7da4e662 _pthread_cond_wait + 732Thread 2:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fff7d9087c2 mach_msg_trap + 10
1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fff7d907cdc mach_msg + 60
2 XUL 0x000000010c5b8a01 0x108d19000 + 59374081
3 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff7da4d56d _pthread_start + 377
4 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff7da4cc5d thread_start + 13Thread 3:: com.apple.NSEventThread
2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff55e11dc5 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 341
3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff55e11117 __CFRunLoopRun + 1783
4 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fff55e10787 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 487
5 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff535263c8 _NSEventThread + 184
6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff7da4d6c1 _pthread_body + 340
7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff7da4d56d _pthread_start + 377
8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff7da4cc5d thread_start + 13Thread 4:
0 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff7da4cc40 start_wqthread + 0Thread 5:
0 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff7da4cc40 start_wqthread + 0
1 ??? 0x0000400000000000 0 + 70368744177664Thread 6:
1 ??? 0x4058504320000000 0 + 4636544065607827456Thread 7:
1 ??? 0x0000000100010001 0 +(###) ###-####
Thread 8:: Shutdow~minator
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fff7d91205a __semwait_signal + 10
1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x00007fff7d88d75c nanosleep + 199
2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x00007fff7d88d650 usleep + 53
3 XUL 0x000000010be34eba 0x108d19000 + 51494586Thread 9 Crashed:: RunProcess
0 XUL 0x000000010bc245b9 0x108d19000 + 49329593Thread 9 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
rax: 0x000000010d0f5455 rbx: 0x0000000112b04860 rcx: 0x0000000106c46448 rdx: 0x0000020000000200
rdi: 0x0000000112b04860 rsi: 0x0000000000000100 rbp: 0x0000000000000001 rsp: 0x0000700007259e50
r8: 0x0000000112b04880 r9: 0xffffffff00000000 r10: 0x0000000112b04878 r11: 0x0000000112b04880
r12: 0x0000000107030380 r13: 0x0000000000000000 r14: 0x000070000725a000 r15: 0x0000000000000000
rip: 0x000000010bc245b9 rfl: 0x0000000000010246 cr2: 0x0000000000000000
Logical CPU: 1
Error Code: 0x00000006
Trap Number: 14Binary Images:
0x106c15000 - 0x106c16fff +org.mozilla.firefox (58.0.1 - 5818.1.28) <AD2DB5E5-09B5-34CC-B278-4FF996CB7076> /Applications/Firefox.app/Contents/MacOS/firefox
0x106c1d000 - 0x106c45fff +libmozglue.dylib (1) <25FD76E9-DAF0-395C-91F2-255818D31945> /Applications/Firefox.app/Contents/MacOS/libmozglue.dylib
0x106f00000 - 0x107138fff +libnss3.dylib (1) <55BC98BC-4723-3ED9-A771-9626C1CA8428> /Applications/Firefox.app/C
For no reason, it just restarted twice and I got this report about restarting because of a problem.
Date/Time: 2018-01-31 16:24:40 -0600
Architecture: x86_64
Report Version: 26Data Source: StackshotsEvent: Sleep Wake Failure
Duration: 0.09s
Steps: 9Hardware model: iMac13,1
Active cpus: 4Time Awake Since Boot: 7100sProcess: kernel_task [0]
Path: /System/Library/Kernels/kernel
Architecture: x86_64
Version: Darwin Kernel Version 17.4.0: Sun Dec 17 09:19:54 PST 2017; root:xnu-4570.41.2~1/RELEASE_X86_64
Task size: 1243.76 MB
CPU Time: 0.913sThread 0x6b 9 samples (1-9) priority 95 (base 95)
<IO tier 0>
*9 call_continuation + 23 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff80004004f7] 1-9
*9 ??? (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800049a2c3] 1-9
*9 thread_block_reason + 175 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000469e6f] 1-9
*9 ??? (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800046ae07] 1-9
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x6c 9 samples (1-9) priority 95 (base 95)
<IO tier 0>
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x6e 9 samples (1-9) priority 95 (base 95)
<IO tier 0>
*9 mapping_replenish + 465 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000556f61] 1-9
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x6f Thread name "IOServiceTerminateThread" 9 samples (1-9) priority 81 (base 81)
<IO tier 0>
*9 IOService::terminateThread(void*, int) + 132 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000a70244] 1-9
*9 lck_mtx_sleep + 126 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800045e70e] 1-9
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x7e 9 samples (1-9) priority 95 (base 95)
<IO tier 0>
*9 pmInitThread + 925 (AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement + 25096) [0xffffff7f8361c208] 1-9
*9 pmSpawnThreads + 181 (AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement + 23950) [0xffffff7f8361bd8e] 1-9
*9 pmMasterIdleThread + 14 (AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement + 25141) [0xffffff7f8361c235] 1-9
*9 master_wait_for_forced_idle + 51 (AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement + 23066) [0xffffff7f8361ba1a] 1-9
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x93 Thread name "idle #2" 9 samples (1-9) priority 0 (base 0) idle time 0.094s
<IO tier 0>
*9 idle_thread + 32 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800046e220] 1-9
*9 processor_idle + 210 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800046dc52] 1-9
*9 machine_idle + 778 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff80005700fa] (runnable) 1-9Thread 0x127 9 samples (1-9) priority 81 (base 81)
<IO tier 0>
*9 ??? (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff80006f1ce1] 1-9
*9 ??? (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800092acb6] 1-9
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x1b7 9 samples (1-9) priority 81 (base 81)
<IO tier 0>
*9 ??? (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff80009aa0b6] 1-9
*9 mach_msg_receive + 178 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000444792] 1-9
*9 ipc_mqueue_receive + 119 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff80004360c7] 1-9
*9 thread_block_reason + 175 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff
more of the report.
Date/Time: 2018-01-31 16:24:40 -0600
Architecture: x86_64
Duration: 0.09s
Steps: 9Hardware model: iMac13,1
Path: /System/Library/Kernels/kernel
Architecture: x86_64
Task size: 1243.76 MB
<IO tier 0>
<IO tier 0>
<IO tier 0>
<IO tier 0>
<IO tier 0>
<IO tier 0>
<IO tier 0>
<IO tier 0>
more of the report
<IO tier 0>
<IO tier 0>
<IO tier 0>
<IO tier 0>
<IO tier 0>
<IO tier 0>
<IO tier 0>
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x1ce 9 samples (1-9) priority 81 (base 81)
<IO tier 0>
*9 ??? (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000998f6c] 1-9
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x4ed 9 samples (1-9) priority 81 (base 81)
<IO tier 0>
*9 ??? (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff80006f22b1] 1-9
*9
more of the report
<IO tier 0>
<IO tier 0>
<IO tier 0>
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x4ee Thread name "ifnet_start_en0" 9 samples (1-9) priority 82 (base 82)
<IO tier 0>
*9 ??? (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff80006faf87] 1-9
*9 msleep + 98 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800092b182] 1-9
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x4ef 9 samples (1-9) priority 82 (base 82)
<IO tier 0>
*9 ??? (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff80006fb175] 1-9
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x4f1 Thread name "dlil_input_en1" 9 samples (1-9) priority 81 (base 81)
<IO tier 0>
*9 ??? (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff80006f2ccf] 1-9
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x4f2 Thread name "ifnet_start_en1" 9 samples (1-9) priority 82 (base 82)
<IO tier 0>
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x539 Thread name "IOGraphicsWorkLoop" 9 samples (1-9) priority 93 (base 81) cpu time 0.006s
<IO tier 0>
*9 ca
still more
*9 IOWorkLoop::threadMain() + 44 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000a8e76c] 1-9
*9 IOWorkLoop::runEventSources() + 482 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000a8f132] 1-9
*9 IOInterruptEventSource::checkForWork() + 261 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000a90925] 1-9
*9 IOFramebuffer::systemWork(OSObject*, IOInterruptEventSource*, int) + 125 (IOGraphicsFamily + 69611) [0xffffff7f8113bfeb] 1-9
*9 IOFBController::checkPowerWork(unsigned int) + 164 (IOGraphicsFamily + 42934) [0xffffff7f811357b6] 1-9
*9 IOFramebuffer::checkPowerWork(unsigned int) + 636 (IOGraphicsFamily + 43598) [0xffffff7f81135a4e] 1-9
*9 IONDRVFramebuffer::setAttribute(unsigned int, unsigned long) + 99 (IONDRVSupport + 18547) [0xffffff7f81183873] 1-9
*9 IONDRVFramebuffer::ndrvSetPowerState(unsigned int) + 650 (IONDRVSupport + 19708) [0xffffff7f81183cfc] 1-9
*9 IONDRVFramebuffer::_doControl(IONDRVFramebuffer*, unsigned int, void*) + 95 (IONDRVSupport + 8191) [0xffffff7f81180fff] 1-9
*9 NVDA::doDriverIO(unsigned int, void*, unsigned int, unsigned int) + 1118 (NVDAResman + 8400) [0xffffff7f8119e0d0] 1-9
*9 odbDynamicCast + 236794 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f813ef596] 1-9
*9 odbDynamicCast + 201327 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f813e6b0b] 1-9
*9 odbDynamicCast + 195375 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f813e53cb] 1-9
*9 odbDynamicCast + 198197 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f813e5ed1] 1-9
*1 odbDynamicCast + 232653 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f813ee569] 1
*1 delay_for_interval + 107 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800044aefb] 1
*1 thread_block_reason + 200 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000469e88] (running) 1
*3 odbDynamicCast + 232646 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f813ee562] 2-4
*3 odbDynamicCast + 232365 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f813ee449] 2-4
*3 NvRmInterrupt + 96 (NVDAResman + 480470) [0xffffff7f812114d6] 2-4
*1 insert_registration_func + 658 (NVDAResman + 470862) [0xffffff7f8120ef4e] 2
*1 NvRmDupObject + 983 (NVDAResman + 484084) [0xffffff7f812122f4] 2
*1 inforomSetModeBufferState + 2236 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f8130861e] 2
*1 NVDAGK100HAL::probe(IOService*, int*) +(###) ###-####(NVDAGK100Hal +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f81590856] 2
*1 NVDAGK100HAL::probe(IOService*, int*) +(###) ###-####(NVDAGK100Hal +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f81591198] 2
*1 gpuExecRegOps + 55467 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f812dd668] 2
*1 gpuExecRegOps + 55297 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f812dd5be] 2
*1 osReadRegistryBinary + 603 (NVDAResman + 455784) [0xffffff7f8120b468] (running) 2
*2 insert_registration_func + 2824 (NVDAResman + 473028) [0xffffff7f8120f7c4] 3-4
*2 rmFreeInternal + 1693 (NVDAResman + 216960) [0xffffff7f811d0f80] 3-4
*2 NvRmDupObject + 411 (NVDAResman + 483512) [0xffffff7f812120b8] 3-4
*2 inforomSetModeBufferState + 2236 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f8130861e] 3-4
*2 NVDAGK100HAL::probe(IOService*, int*) +(###) ###-####(NVDAGK100Hal +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f81590856] 3-4
*2 NVDAGK100HAL::probe(IOService*, int*) +(###) ###-####(NVDAGK100Hal +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f81591198] 3-4
*2 gpuExecRegOps + 55467 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f812dd668] 3-4
*2 gpuExecRegOps + 55297 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f812dd5be] 3-4
*2 osReadRegistryBinary + 603 (NVDAResman + 455784) [0xffffff7f8120b468] (running) 3-4
*1 odbDynamicCast + 232653 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f813ee569] 5
*1 delay_for_interval + 96 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800044aef0] 5
*1 assert_wait_deadline + 63 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800046987f] 5
*1 _global_eventq + 117 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000493735] (running) 5
*2 odbDynamicCast + 232646 (NVD
more
*2 odbDynamicCast + 232646 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f813ee562] 6-7
*2 odbDynamicCast + 232365 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f813ee449] 6-7
*2 NvRmInterrupt + 96 (NVDAResman + 480470) [0xffffff7f812114d6] 6-7
*2 insert_registration_func + 2824 (NVDAResman + 473028) [0xffffff7f8120f7c4] 6-7
*2 rmFreeInternal + 1693 (NVDAResman + 216960) [0xffffff7f811d0f80] 6-7
*2 NvRmDupObject + 411 (NVDAResman + 483512) [0xffffff7f812120b8] 6-7
*2 inforomSetModeBufferState + 2236 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f8130861e] 6-7
*2 NVDAGK100HAL::probe(IOService*, int*) +(###) ###-####(NVDAGK100Hal +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f81590856] 6-7
*2 NVDAGK100HAL::probe(IOService*, int*) +(###) ###-####(NVDAGK100Hal +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f81591198] 6-7
*2 gpuExecRegOps + 55467 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f812dd668] 6-7
*2 gpuExecRegOps + 55297 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f812dd5be] 6-7
*2 osReadRegistryBinary + 603 (NVDAResman + 455784) [0xffffff7f8120b468] (running) 6-7
*1 odbDynamicCast + 232653 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f813ee569] 8
*1 assert_wait_deadline + 0 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000469840] (running) 8
*1 odbDynamicCast + 232646 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f813ee562] 9
*1 odbDynamicCast + 232365 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f813ee449] 9
*1 NvRmInterrupt + 96 (NVDAResman + 480470) [0xffffff7f812114d6] 9
*1 insert_registration_func + 2824 (NVDAResman + 473028) [0xffffff7f8120f7c4] 9
*1 rmFreeInternal + 1693 (NVDAResman + 216960) [0xffffff7f811d0f80] 9
*1 NvRmDupObject + 411 (NVDAResman + 483512) [0xffffff7f812120b8] 9
*1 inforomSetModeBufferState + 2236 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f8130861e] 9
*1 NVDAGK100HAL::probe(IOService*, int*) +(###) ###-####(NVDAGK100Hal +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f81590856] 9
*1 NVDAGK100HAL::probe(IOService*, int*) +(###) ###-####(NVDAGK100Hal +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f81591198] 9
*1 gpuExecRegOps + 55467 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f812dd668] 9
*1 gpuExecRegOps + 55297 (NVDAResman +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff7f812dd5be] 9
*1 osReadRegistryBinary + 603 (NVDAResman + 455784) [0xffffff7f8120b468] (running) 9Thread 0x549 9 samples (1-9) priority 97 (base 97)
<IO tier 0>
*9 AppleOSXWatchdog::watchdogMainThread() + 133 (AppleOSXWatchdog + 5667) [0xffffff7f83324623] 1-9
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x556 Thread name "dlil_input_en2" 9 samples (1-9) priority 81 (base 81)
<IO tier 0>
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x557 Thread name "ifnet_start_en2" 9 samples (1-9) priority 82 (base 82)
<IO tier 0>
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x559
more
Thread name "dlil_input_en3" 9 samples (1-9) priority 81 (base 81)
<IO tier 0>
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x55a Thread name "ifnet_start_en3" 9 samples (1-9) priority 82 (base 82)
<IO tier 0>
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x57a 9 samples (1-9) priority 81 (base 81)
<IO tier 0>
*9 IOCommandGate::runAction(int (*)(OSObject*, void*, void*, void*, void*), void*, void*, void*, void*) + 312 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000a91f38] 1-9
*9 IOWorkQueue::processWorkCallFromSingleThreadAction(OSObject*, void*, void*, void*, void*) + 45 (IOBluetoothFamily + 217709) [0xffffff7f821a826d] 1-9
*9 IOWorkQueue::processWorkCallFromSingleThreadWL() + 284 (IOBluetoothFamily + 218004) [0xffffff7f821a8394] 1-9
*9 IOEventSource::sleepGate(void*, unsigned int) + 76 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000a9064c] 1-9
*9 IOWorkLoop::sleepGate(void*, unsigned int) + 123 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000a8ee5b] 1-9
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x735 Thread name "dlil_input_p2p0" 9 samples (1-9) priority 81 (base 81)
<IO tier 0>
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x736 Thread name "ifnet_start_p2p0" 9 samples (1-9) priority 82 (base 82)
<IO tier 0>
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x738 Thread name "dlil_input_awdl0" 9 samples (1-9) priority 81 (base 81)
<IO tier 0>
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x739 Thread name "ifnet_start_awdl0" 9 samples (1-9) priority 82 (base 82)
<IO tier 0>
*9 thread_block_reason + 175 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [
more
[0xffffff8000469e6f] 1-9
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x804 9 samples (1-9) priority 95 (base 95)
<IO tier 0>
*9 pmSlaveIdleThread + 30 (AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement + 22894) [0xffffff7f8361b96e] 1-9
*9 slave_block + 37 (AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement + 22851) [0xffffff7f8361b943] 1-9
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x805 9 samples (1-9) priority 95 (base 95)
<IO tier 0>
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x806 9 samples (1-9) priority 95 (base 95)
<IO tier 0>
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x1e9b Thread name "ifnet_start_utun0" 9 samples (1-9) priority 82 (base 82)
<IO tier 0>
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x248b Thread name "ifnet_start_utun1" 9 samples (1-9) priority 82 (base 82)
<IO tier 0>
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0xc6a7 Thread name "thread call high #6" 9 samples (1-9) priority 93 (base 93)
<IO tier 0>
*9 ??? (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff80004889b5] 1-9
*9 ??? (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000488ec4] 1-9
*9 IOService::pmDriverCallout(IOService*) + 52 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000a760c4] 1-9
*9 IOService::driverInformPowerChange() + 286 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000a7665e] 1-9
*9 IOFramebuffer::powerStateDidChangeTo(unsigned long, unsigned long, IOService*) + 39 (IOGraphicsFamily + 92671) [0xffffff7f811419ff] 1-9
*9 IOGraphicsWorkLoop::closeGate() + 33 (IOGraphicsFamily + 34997) [0xffffff7f811338b5] 1-9
*9 lck_mtx_lock + 653 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff80003ffaad] 1-9
*9 lck_mtx_lock_wait_x86 + 486 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff80005675c6] 1-9
*9 machine_switch_context + 205 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800056994d] 1-9Thread 0x1673e Thread name "thread call high #8" 9 samples (1-9) priority 93 (base 93) cpu time 0.005s
<IO tier 0>
*9 call_continuation +
hopefully the last (I can only post so much in these boxes. I hope this helps!*9 call_continuation + 23 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff80004004f7] 1-9
*9 IOService::watchdog_timer_expired(void*, void*) + 46 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000a75f5e] 1-9
*9 IOPMrootDomain::takeStackshot(bool, bool, bool) + 901 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000af13d5] 1-9
*9 stack_snapshot_from_kernel + 373 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000421655] (running) 1-9Thread 0x90 Thread name "idle #1" 8 samples (1-8) priority 0 (base 0) idle time 0.083s
<IO tier 0>
*8 call_continuation + 23 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff80004004f7] 1-8
*1 thread_block_reason + 175 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000469e6f] 1
*1 ??? (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800046a928] (runnable) 1
*7 idle_thread + 32 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800046e220] 2-8
*7 processor_idle + 210 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff800046dc52] 2-8
*7 machine_idle + 778 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff80005700fa] (runnable) 2-8Thread 0x371e Thread name "thread call kernel #2" 1 sample (9) priority 81 (base 81) cpu time 0.902s
<Thread not seen for 8 samples, IO tier 0>
*1 call_continuation + 23 (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff80004004f7] 9
*1 ??? (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff80004889b5] 9
*1 ??? (kernel +(###) ###-#### [0xffffff8000488ec4] 9
*1 workqueue_run_threadreq_and_unlock + 1 (pthread + 8615) [0xffffff7f811041a7] (running) 9Binary Images:
*0xffffff7f81102000 - 0xffffff7f8110dfff com.apple.kec.pthread 1.0 (1) <71C5BFFF-88C9-3420-8F52-029FAFF0866D> /System/Library/Extensions/pthread.kext/Contents/MacOS/pthread
*0xffffff7f8112b000 - 0xffffff7f81151fff com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily 517.22 (517.22) <2AEA02BF-2A38-3674-A187-E5F610FD65B7> /System/Library/Extensions/IOGraphicsFamily.kext/IOGraphicsFamily
*0xffffff7f8117f000 - 0xffffff7f81186fff com.apple.iokit.IONDRVSupport 517.22 (517.22) <5672A7EF-44E8-3897-90DE-DAF4C1488143> /System/Library/Extensions/IONDRVSupport.kext/IONDRVSupport
*0xffffff7f8119c000 - 0xffffff7f81423fff com.apple.nvidia.driver.NVDAResman 10.28.10 (10.2.8) <39AC3832-2295-3B7B-85F6-F69D66D46EC7> /System/Library/Extensions/NVDAResman.kext/Contents/MacOS/NVDAResman
*0xffffff7f81492000 - 0xffffff7f815bbfff com.apple.nvidia.driver.NVDAGK100Hal 10.28.10 (10.2.8) <7064CB37-CB6D-34F7-974D-DD12944BD354> /System/Library/Extensions/NVDAGK100Hal.kext/Contents/MacOS/NVDAGK100Hal
*0xffffff7f82173000 - 0xffffff7f821f8fff com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothFamily 6.0.2 (6.0.2f2) <00685C76-3326-3C98-A546-362BB6CAD692> /System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOBluetoothFamily
*0xffffff7f83323000 - 0xffffff7f83324fff com.apple.driver.AppleOSXWatchdog 1.0 (1) <B75FD221-4329-3690-9A46-45266FEE8B7B> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleOSXWatchdog.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleOSXWatchdog
*0xffffff7f83616000 - 0xffffff7f83632fff com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement 220.0.0 (220.0.0) <4BB49F48-7F77-3953-8E5D-681505368DF8> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement
*0xffffff8000200000 - 0xffffff8000bfffff kernel (4570.41.2) <18D901F1-4A03-3FF1-AE34-C26B2732F13C> /System/Library/Kernels/kernel================================================================
UUID: 3A090281-6475-4B94-966F-56842934F869
Code: 00000002 00000014
Stackshot reason: Watchdog Model: iMac13,1, BootROM IM131.010F.B00, 4 processors, Intel Core i5, 2.7 GHz, 8 GB, SMC 2.9f5
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M, PCIe, 512 MB
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x802C, 0x31364A544635313236344A485A3147364D32
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x802C, 0x31364A544635313236344A485A3147364D32
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xF4), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.21.190.16.1a2)
Bluetooth: Version 6.0.2f2, 3 services, 27 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en1
Serial ATA Device: APPLE HDD HTS541010A9E662, 1 TB
USB Device: USB 2.0 Bus
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
USB Device: USB 2.0 Bus
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in)
USB Device: USB 3.0 Bus
USB Device: Apple USB SuperDrive
USB Device: Wireless Device
Thunderbolt Bus: iMac, Apple Inc., 23.4

Thank you for posting all this information. I am reviewing it now and will get back to you soon with my findings and how to proceed.

thanks
Have you figured it out? It has gotten worse. It starts up 3-4 times a day for no reason.
If you do not want to continue to help me let me know. I will find someone else who can.
I have not been able to get any satisfaction with getting my computer problems fixed.