Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to update my credit card number to regain my Paypal…

I need to update...

I need to update my credit card number to regain my Paypal account

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your PayPal?

Never!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks. Just that...

1/19/2018
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Hi Josh. Im at my wit's end on how to change my credit card number in Paypal to a new number, which has locked me out of my account cos I forgot to change the number,,,
I want to login securely somewhere to change my credit card's number, same c cardnew number, that's it...
I was directed to Statcounter but found no joy there....
I realize it's a security thing but there must be a secure way to make this transaction....
I think I"m talking to myself here! Nice work, Jill. No remote assistant, eh? Well, well, let's see what we'll do... I know: I'll disappear. Thanks for not answering - Jill....

Hi Jill,

I would be more than happy to help you as long as you understand that we are not Paypal.

Josh, Mac Support
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Josh, Mac Support