Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad keeps asking me for my id and password--when i enter…

Customer Question
My ipad keeps asking...

My ipad keeps asking me for my id and password--when i enter them it tells me they are incorrect!!!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Maybe 6 mos ageo

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I'm not sure tryed many things and passwords

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'd like to buy a new computer, but not until i get this taken care of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.