Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I plug in my iPhone and nothing appears on the screen and it…

I plug in my...

I plug in my iPhone and nothing appears on the screen and it begins to beep continuously (the same beep it makes when I normally plug it in)

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

No... which one is the sleep wake button?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

1/19/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I think you need to take your phone to an Apple Store and have it checked out. That is very unusual behavior.

Can you tell me how to make an appointment at the Apple store in Corte Madera CA?
Download the Apple Support app from the App Store. And you can set up the appointment right in the App.
Please remove my account. I do not want any more assistance from Mac Support
Sure thing chief
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius