Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I HAVE TERMINAL CANCER ANDROID I NEED TO CANCER MY ITUNES…

Customer Question
I HAVE TERMINAL CANCER...

I HAVE TERMINAL CANCER ANDROID I NEED TO CANCER MY ITUNES ACCOUNT

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Last summer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Last summer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

No
Come on. Been on hold 40 minutes

It has only been 9 minutes since your message arrived. Who are you on hold with?

Cancel or Cancer?