Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ipadpro2017disabled why. Ipadpro256gb forgot passcodeandnew.

Ipadpro2017disabled why Technician's Assistant:...

Ipadpro2017disabled why

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipadpro256gb forgot passcodeandnew

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just got it nowdisabled

1/19/2018
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have access to a computer there?

still there
how do iget off disable
cantcant help?
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there

Do you still need assistance with this?

why is my ipad reading disabled connect to itunes

It has been disabled and I am trying to work with you to enable it again

Do you have a computer there?

forgot passcode cant restart brand new ipad

ok, it seems you are choosing not to respond to the questions I am asking.

Is there a reason for this?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

already tried couldnot connect ipad will not start

Tried what? I have not given any instructions yet

the other specialist tried remote connect anyway to reboot

ok.. I am not sure what you want me to say sorry

No one has done a remote and we are still stuck here on the initial question I have been trying to ask from the start

ok thanks for help how can you connect when I cant start ipad

it is done via the computer

how long will it take

depends on your computer and when we can start, but usually within 30 minutes

ok lets start

ok, you need to accept the offer for the premium service

Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

need id now

You need to give this to me and the password, as per instructions please

id 446 965 293 password *****
Richard, Apple Software Engineer