Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Ipadpro2017disabled why. Ipadpro256gb forgot passcodeandnew.

Ipadpro2017disabled why Technician's Assistant:...

Ipadpro2017disabled why

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipadpro256gb forgot passcodeandnew

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just got it nowdisabled

1/19/2018
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have access to a computer there?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
still there
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how do iget off disable
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
cantcant help?
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there

Do you still need assistance with this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
why is my ipad reading disabled connect to itunes

It has been disabled and I am trying to work with you to enable it again

Do you have a computer there?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
forgot passcode cant restart brand new ipad

ok, it seems you are choosing not to respond to the questions I am asking.

Is there a reason for this?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
already tried couldnot connect ipad will not start

Tried what? I have not given any instructions yet

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the other specialist tried remote connect anyway to reboot

ok.. I am not sure what you want me to say sorry

No one has done a remote and we are still stuck here on the initial question I have been trying to ask from the start

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok thanks for help how can you connect when I cant start ipad

it is done via the computer

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how long will it take

depends on your computer and when we can start, but usually within 30 minutes

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok lets start

ok, you need to accept the offer for the premium service

Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
need id now

You need to give this to me and the password, as per instructions please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
id 446 965 293 password *****
Richard, Apple Software Engineer