Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

On January 16,2018 I successfully reset my pass word and…

On January 16,2018 I...

On January 16,2018 I successfully reset my pass word and security answers.But when I try to use them they don't work?? For example when I try to open my adobe. It says this computer doesn't recognize my user name or password????

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

January 16 2018

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/19/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to Adbobe an app on your Mac? When you try to open it?

Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

password ***** ***** Rose12

ok, I am not sure sorry what you just sent me, but can you please do the instructions I provided you?

I repeated them again below

Click this link

Thank you

I asked A question earlier about my computer not recognize my user name and password.The real problem is with the security box that has the lock on it. It dose not open using my new user name & password ? In thought that it would have been changed also ?

Are you referring to the wifi network?