Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is my Iphone6 with which I am having the most problem…

Customer Question
It is my Iphone6...

It is my Iphone6 with which I am having the most problem (apple id and password)

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is and Iphone 6s. I did a restore via Itunes on my Win10 computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since about 1930 today. I have tried all the Apple Id's and passwords I can recall.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything. I am contacting you on my Win10 machinge

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the issue it is asking you to activate the phone with your Apple ID but is not allowing this?

Please let me know