Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How oo I contact google re my password for my Google account…

Customer Question
How oo I contact...

How oo I contact google re my password ***** my Google account that I see on my cell phome. A inadvertly changed it on a different computer and it shows on my Apple cell phone. Thank You.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your?

Windows 8, I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

My apple 5c and the apple laptop I am on now. All I have tried is you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just this, Thank You

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
1/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Patrick Evans,
 replied 1 month ago
Patrick Evans

Hello my name is***** to Justanswer.com. I look forward to helping you. I am not sure what you are looking for. Are you trying to restore a forgotten password?

Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 28 days ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. I see the previous expert has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?

Mike, Mac Medic