Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple Ipad has locked me out. I do not have a passcode…

My apple Ipad has...

My apple Ipad has locked me out. I do not have a passcode only a password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have not changed since July when I purchased it at my ATT store.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I have no experience with this. I am an older person and I get frustrated when things "GOOF OFF"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Please help!

1/19/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
I did not realize that each thing you do carries a cost. I need my Ipad to Work. Yes I need remote support.
Do you need the Ipad serial number?

IF YOU HAVE ACCEPTED REMOTE SUPPORT YOU NEED A PC OR A MAC TO CONNECT

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely. Please do not try this on your iOS or Android device. It will not work.

Yes I can fix iOS and Android device issues with remote support on your computer.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App