Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought the iPhone 10 and in the process of changing…

I just bought the...

I just bought the iPhone 10 and in the process of changing my password ***** was locked out till January 26. Is there a way of by passing this lock out period so that I can use my phone?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think it was aboutJan. 9 or so

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I went to the apple store, they set me up with a call to a help line, but was still unsuccessful.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want this phone to be working again. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1/19/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Can you help me bypass this lock out period?

IF YOU HAVE ACCEPTED REMOTE SUPPORT YOU NEED A PC OR A MAC TO CONNECT

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely. Please do not try this on your iOS or Android device. It will not work.

Yes I can fix iOS and Android device issues with remote support on your computer.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

I got dropped in the process. Too confusing directions. can't you just call me?

You requested remote assistance. I am trying to provide that. Do you have a computer?

I do. Please be patient w/me, I am not a computer Literate guy.

No worries.

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely.

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App