Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got a new ipod with the touch option and you also have to…

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new ipod with the touch option and you also have to make a user name and password. Thought i made something, i didnt write it down and i kept trying until i got locked out. It says to try logging in to itunes but the app isnt even on the screen. Its like i have to start over from scratch, but it was the first time i used it. Then i just let iy sit on a counter as im having no luck with my tv (no mac involved) and just needed a break from tech stuff and used my old ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Well my old one is still on my old ipad. I dont know the new one obv, lol. When i open my mew ipod it says its disabled

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I am very ignorant when it comes to apple products.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I bought A macbook pro a couple years ago because of no viruses and i had an ipad. Well i didnt use it long until i got some rainbown coloured circle when i was shutting down and then the next time i tried to use it it was just grey screen and a beep. This went on for months then my friend with apple texh help came over and had to basically clear it back to like it was brand new again. Luckily i had nothing on it anyway. Dont know what that rainbow thing was but i havent used that computer since it was fixed. I was never told why it happened. It was getting ready for an update and i never turned it right off before, always just slept. Now with this IPAD it was just me being diim and not writing down the user name or password. I have my apple user name and password ***** my ipad.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I purchased Apple Support when I bought my ipad so this should be free. I think i contacted the wrong people. Can i please get a refund? My answer didnt get fixed and I dont want it fixed for 5 when I think you dont have the access to my computer you'd need. It was just a mistake.
No I dont want to join your service. i belong to Apple Support Ive already paid $100 for. I contacted justanswers by mistake as it looked like it was apple service. Ive never used them before. Please refund my $5 and delete any private information Ive given you. Justin if youre a real person please give proof you understand I thought I was contacting Apple. I contacted you by accident. Your website just sent me to a Family Law page! This was a mistake. I wanted to contact Apple help!

I understand. Please be more careful in the future, It could have ended poorly.

I agree. How do I exit this website without joining any trials or anything? How do I free and clear. Thank you Justin.

I will submit your cancellation request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

I guess it may take a while for them to get to me? I have poor reception as im in the country. If i get disconnected should i contact to make sure i was not signed up?