Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a whole bunch of charges on my visa that say itunes.

Customer Question
Hi there, I...

Hi there, I have a whole bunch of charges on my visa that say itunes. I'm not sure why. I only use itunes gift cards as I never want to use my visa but I keep seeing itunes showing up on my visa despite not even going on itunes. I need this removed.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Where do I find that out?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far to uninstall your iTunes?

I don't want to uninstall itunes. I just want all the charges off my visa as I have not bought anything. I have 16.00 in charges yesterday and I never even went on itunes. Not sure how this is happening

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I would love to point you in the right direction. I do want to make sure you know you are on JustAnswer.com and not Apple. Do you know that?