Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’ve Just purchased this iPad today from the Apple Store.

Hi Pearl ... i’ve...

Hi Pearl ... i’ve Just purchased this iPad today from the Apple Store. They helped me do a download from iCloud. When I got home a particular game (Clash of Clans) did not download. I mistakenly pressed the app thinking it was the download. Can I get a refund ($6.99 I believe)?

Technician's Assistant: You can email***@******.***. JustAnswer is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if our Customer Care team can't address your issue, and it's been 30 days or less since you paid to ask your question, they will refund your money.

Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Sorry for the delay. The new iPad is an iPad 9.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

1/19/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What additional information do you need?

Your best bet is to report a problem and Apple will refund your money. Just be honest with them.

This is the guide.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Why am I being charged 52$

We take a good faith payment of $5, but to ensure the expert will be adequately paid for his/her service we hold the fee for the question until there is a result. For your peace of mind we also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee that states we will refund all your monies if you so request. I have tested this for myself and we are expeditious about refunds.

But the original request stated that it was $5 and refundable

It is $5 and then you pick your price. You picked the price, didn't you?

By mistake

Ok. What do you want to do now?

I would like a refund as I don’t plan on using this service!
Can you not just reply here?

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!