Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

This ipad says disabled connect to itunes, how do i do that.

This ipad says disabled...

This ipad says disabled connect to itunes, how do i do that

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

It was given to me so i have no idea

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

All i've tried is to turn it on

1/19/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
ok lets continue the conversation

IF YOU HAVE ACCEPTED REMOTE SUPPORT YOU NEED A PC OR A MAC TO CONNECT

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely. Please do not try this on your iOS or Android device. It will not work.

Yes I can fix iOS and Android device issues with remote support on your computer.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App