Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't have an apple device...I was charged for something…

Customer Question
I don't have an...

I don't have an apple device...I was charged for something on iTunes that I did not order and I have no idea how to protest charge since I don't have an iTunes account.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I don't use that app . I was charged for a book On Golden Mountain that I did not order. It was ordered at 4:18 pm today. I didn't order it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

If I go there, they ask for a password ***** I don't have an account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

NO...just tell me how to get rid of that charge.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.