Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Having problems with new chevrolet silverodo with car play.

Customer Question
Having problems with new...

Having problems with new chevrolet silverodo with car play. They are going to try to solve next week. time times it works and other times not. Used various phones and cords

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Six

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

New truck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Sometimes works if you turn truck of and back on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

since a purchase. Has 2000 miles
no more charges
i didn't get any support for $30
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. I see the previous expert has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?

The money situation:

We take a good faith payment of $5, but to ensure the expert will be adequately paid for his/her service we hold the fee for the question until there is a result. For your peace of mind we also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee that states we will refund all your monies if you so request. I have tested this for myself and we are expeditious about refunds.

what a rip off I'm calling apple

Sweet. Please dial ‭(866)(###) ###-#### and select option 1. Let them know a former Mac Genius sent you. They will be able to help you reset your password. When finished messages me back, ok?

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!