Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Windows installer package will not install icloud. Says,

Windows installer package will...

Windows installer package will not install icloud. Says, installer did not finish as expected, then stopped

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What version of Windows are you running?

Installing on a windows PC. I have 3 ipads and 4 iphones

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

For ever. Icloud seemed to be working but would never update. I removed icloud today now I am trying to re-install. I ran repair on all apple installed software, but did not fix anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This week I get several messages every time I start up my PC. Such as ordinal 2013 could not be located in the dynamic link library, and several other messages.

1/18/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What is your OS?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Windows 7 pro. All devices have been updated

IF YOU HAVE ACCEPTED REMOTE SUPPORT YOU NEED A PC OR A MAC TO CONNECT

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely. Please do not try this on your iOS or Android device. It will not work.

Yes I can fix iOS and Android device issues with remote support on your computer.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App