Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having problems with outlook. All it is doing is

I am having problems...

I am having problems with outlook. All it is doing is processing and will not open.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Outlook?

5 minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

1/18/2018
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

what version of windows is running on the computer

michelleclive
10

Follow these steps
Click here for remote assistance
in the page that opens you will see just answer remote desktop..scroll down the page and click on i agree
it will download a file Elsinore screen connect exe at bottom of screen
once its downloaded, open\run the file ..you can double click on it to run it
once it starts to run it will ask do you want to allow the file to make changes...say yes to it

Help

then click agree and then double click on the elsinore file that downloads on bottom of screen

did you click on the link i gave

Forgot it

did you click on the link i gave

let me know your phone number and i will call you and help you in connecting on remote session

https://tinyurl.com/yc6hu7r4

Customer hiCustomer i will take mouse control now and fix this for youCustomer enter your name, email and passwordCustomer the outlook profile had got corruptedCustomer i have created a new profile to fix thisCustomer let the send receieve complete and then i will let you know once its fixedCustomer i will take some time..i will stay connected to ensure its setup corrcetlyCustomer please do not move mouse till i tell youCustomer the sync will take up some timeCustomer appreciate your patienceCustomer even i am waiting for the sync to completeCustomer its working fine nowCustomer as you see the test email has come to the inboxCustomer the synchronise will take some time however you can now use outlookCustomer i will close outlook nowCustomer please open outlook and check if it opens fine nowCustomer i believe its working fine nowCustomer let me know if you have any questions
Guest: no Thank you for the hellp.Customer you are welcome. thanks for using the serviceCustomer i will now end the remote session
michelleclive
michelleclive