Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot access Mail on my iPad. It was fine yesterday but…

I cannot access...

I cannot access Mail on my iPad. It was fine yesterday but now comes up as a blank page. I changed my mail password ***** case that was the problem

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday after I had no access

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Do you mean turning off the iPad?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou. Sorry I am a bit slow - senior!!

1/18/2018
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Sorry to hear about your issue :(
Let’s try a reset first. Press and hold the power button and home button together until you see an Apple logo.
Let me know if that resolves your issue.
Thank you
Vinod
Date: 10 January 2018 at 8:48:59 AM AEDT
To: rusje
Sorry that took a while but still no mail
Sorry for the delay, I got your email just now.
Let’s now reset network settings. Go to settings - general- reset - reset network settings.
Once back on, reconnect to your wifi network and check if your issue is resolved.
Let me know
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi Vinod, I actually contacted Apple and they fixed my problem,all up it to about 2 hours!!
I tried several times to connect with you, I kept getting requests for more money!
Hi
Good to know your issue is resolved anyway.
Sorry I just saw your message. Secure remote assistance is system generated if that is what you meant. Please ignore that. You can always reply here.
Zthanks for trying to help me regards Heather
You are welcome..