Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPad ask me to do activation lock, I forgot Apple ID n

Customer Question
IPad ask me to...

IPad ask me to do activation lock, I forgot Apple ID n password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Possibly sometime around Thanksgiving 2016

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I didn't want to, so I just let it go without doing anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I had ID password ***** in a file on my iMac at home, I am away from home, so no way I can get them.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Hi, I am Bhavik. I will help you in it.
Do you remember your apple id ?