Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My firefox is crashing all the time not responding or busy.

My firefox is crashing...

My firefox is crashing all the time not responding or busy

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Firefox?

Never

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Firefox?

I bought my computer from a tech guy and his phone number will not allow me to update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Well the phone number in my mac

1/18/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

are you going to be able to update my firefox by remote

I can. Do you want to select the option for remote?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely. Please do not try this on your iOS or Android device. It will not work.

Yes I can fix iOS and Android device issues with remote support on your computer.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

Do you have remote on my mac and are you updating my firefox

Did you do follow the guide to connect?

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

Can you call me

No

Do you have control of my Mac by remote
Are you still there
I have updated my Java but how do I update my Firefox
I pushed take over my computer by remote but nothing's happening on my side
What now

Now we are connected.

I saw you in control of my Mac are you still in control of dating my Firefox