Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I turn on my ipad it is telling me that Activation

Customer Question
When I turn on...

When I turn on my ipad it is telling me that Activation required

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It says on top in big letters Activation lock

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Under Activation Lock it is saying that this ipad is linked to an Apple ID and pass word that was used to set up this Ipad

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your iPad showing a part of an email address? If yes, what is it?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

the email address shows *****@******.***

Thank you for replying back. Do you recognize that gmail email address? If yes, what is it?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

I have windows 7 or 8

Do you recognize that @gmail.com email address? If yes, are you currently able to access that gmail email address on your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

Can you connect your iPad to your computer?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so that I can fix your iPad directly through your computer for you?

I don’t know how to do that

Let me open the issue to other experts. Thank you.

Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. I see the previous expert has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?

Do you want me to help you remotely?