Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot passcode iPhone 6 Phone locked. I don’t know.

Forgot passcode iPhone 6...

Forgot passcode iPhone 6 Phone locked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don’t know.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Idk password *****

1/18/2018
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:

1. Open iTunes program on a Windows or Mac computer. If needed, download and install the iTunes software at the Apple website below on the computer first:
    http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
  2. Connect the iPhone to the computer with the USB Cable.
  3. On the iPhone, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
  4. After 11 seconds release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
  5. Click Restore and confirm / continue.
    - Note: You can click on the small circle icon (or small down arrow icon) at the upper right corner in the iTunes program on the computer in order to see the download progress.

Note: The steps must be done correctly; you may have to try a couple of times, or so.

- You can also see the video instructions at the website below; it may be easier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_JY750KUmk

- Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
I am on my sisters phone How will you connect to my locked phone ?

You need a computer in order to connect your iPhone to the computer in order to fix your iPhone.

Do you have a Windows or Mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

Are you currently communicating with me at this page on the computer or her phone?

Here is the fix:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
  2. Connect the problematic iPhone 6 to the computer with the USB Cable.

What's the make / model of your computer, such as HP, Dell, Apple, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, etc.?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

We had to stop because the computer we were on crashed. We’re just going to get the phone factory reset. I’ve requested a refund for membership and question Thank you

I'm sorry. Can you use a friend's computer temporarily in order to fix this issue?

We were on a friends computer, we dont have one. I don’t know what kind it was

Can you open your email on your friend's computer, so that you can open my email on their computer and follow my solution?

He said he has someone working on it.

OK, let me know if you still need help with your iPhone and/or with anything else later. Thank you.