Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Do I really need some devices on my Mac, MacKeeper, Zoom…

Customer Question
Do I really need...

Do I really need some devices on my Mac, MacKeeper, Zoom Diagnostics etc

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

MacOS Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Too many, I think and I would be happy to have the best one but it seems I have too many

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Would you like me to list all I have on my computer?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!No, you do not need those programs on your Mac. I recommend that you uninstall them. To start the uninstallation, drag the MacKeeper app to the Trash. You may be prompted for your administrator’s password. Enter it and the MacKeeper app will move to the Trash and a window will pop up and offer to uninstall the rest of its components. Click the Uninstall MacKeeper button (don’t bother selecting an option about why you’re doing so if you don’t care to). This should remove most of the files MacKeeper placed on your hard drive.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.