Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Want to know how I can get kendel books on my I pad. I have…

Customer Question
Want to know how...

Want to know how I can get kendel books on my I pad. I have an app,

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Can not get the complete book?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Tried to get the books but iBooks don’t have them

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Good evening!

You need to download the Kindle App from the Apple AppStore. Once it installs, you need to sign in with the same Amazon account that was used to purchase/rent the books from Amazon/Kindle. Then, all your books will sync to the iPad. You don't use iBooks for Kindle books.

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

Please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :) If you have any follow up questions, feel free to reply below.

I hope you have a wonderful day,