Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot open micosoft outlook, a caption pops up saying…

Customer Question
I cannot open micosoft...

I cannot open micosoft outlook, a caption pops up saying there is an error

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Outlook?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
1/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 4 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

when i sent you my query, you asked to pay $5 instead you took $66 out.I would like you to refund the money I have notified my bank, they are looking into my complain and cancelled my credit card. Please do the right thing

I'm sorry. I'm the computer tech, so let me have our customer service contact you about the billing issue. If you still need help with your Outlook email issue, please let me know anytime. Thank you.

Mike, Mac Medic