Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I received a message from Apple saying that I had bought an…

Customer Question
I received a message...

I received a message from Apple saying that I had bought an appCalled Schmale SMULE and I did not make that purchase for $30 and I thought it was a message from you so I entered my code and my ID and then I began to wonder if maybe it was a scam

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A year or more

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I’m concerned about the purchase not my ID or password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
1/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Please cancel. I was looking for help from Apple, not JustAnswer

I will submit the request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

I don’t want to connect with you. Please
Mike, Mac Medic