Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have had xfinity app for years. In last 6 months I’ve had…

Customer Question
I have had xfinity...

I have had xfinity app for years. In last 6 months I’ve had trouble with it on my iPhone 7

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your XFinity software?

Haven’t done that. How do I do it?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else! youve been very helpful! Thanks!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Can you tell me how to update
Hello????
1/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Thanks!

Six months of trouble with an app and you are just now looking for help? What was wrong?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times. I have to turn my phone completely off then on to get the emails to even open. Most times I click on the app I get an error message that says no network connection when in fact I have connection. All these happen multiple times per day.

I would love to be of more assistance, but I believe you need to get in touch with Comcast.

The first person that responded to me before I had to pay 25.00 mentioned I needed to update my xfinity software. That’s the reason I moved forward with the 25.00. Can you help me do that ?

You would have done that over and over deleting the app and downloading it again.