Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone does not work since I upgraded. I can hear the

Customer Question
My phone does not...

My phone does not work since I upgraded. I can hear the phone ring, but no message comes through. When I call out nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple 7 Where do I look for the iOS number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

Since I upgraded yesterday. Updated Apps.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

O don't know. Not too savvy with these devices

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/17/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is the volume down?