Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to buy more iCloud storage but still have one…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to buy more iCloud storage but still have one store credit. Therefore, can,t change my iPad from US to South Africa. Can you please help me, I don,t care if I loose my store credit. My iCloud username is

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Sorry, my iCloud username is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I don’t know what to do!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, can you please connect me?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris