Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can you help me with my apple account? I think so not great…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl can you...

Hi Pearl can you help me with my apple account?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I think so not great on computers but i purchased a book thru ibooks and just wondering how long it takes to get a receipt. i bought the book 12 Jan and the receipt is still pending. sorry silly question.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I havent really bought alot have just started recently but i would have thought if i bought a book on saturday the receipt would be clear by the next working day. i just need the receipt number to enrol in a course connected to the book.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
1/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: RussellA, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Systems Engineer

Hi there, any purchases you make from Apple you can track this way:

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

To open Settings and view your purchase history, tap this link: View purchase history. Or follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to authenticate your Apple ID.
    If you use Family Sharing, you'll see in your purchase history what you bought using your Apple ID, but you won't see what other family members bought. To see what other family members bought, sign in with their Apple ID.
  3. Scroll to Purchase History and tap it.

Purchases are grouped by the date that they were charged to the payment method that you have on file. You might see a Pending section at the top of your history; these items haven't yet charged to your account. By default, only the last 90 days show up in your purchase history. To change the range, tap Last 90 Days at the top of the screen, then select the range that you want to view.

Tap on the > to the right of the total billed charge to see details of an invoice, including the billing date and order ID. If the total charge was more than zero, you can tap Resend at the bottom of the invoice details screen to get a new email receipt.

Tap on an item inside an invoice to see the date that you purchased or downloaded the item, which might be different than the date that you were charged, and the name of the device that you used to purchase it. If you need help with billing for a single item in your purchase history, such as an accidental or duplicate purchase, tap "Report a Problem."

If you have recurring charges, learn how to change or cancel subscriptions.

On your Mac or PC

To open iTunes and sign in to your Account Information page, click this link: View My Account. Or follow these steps:

1. Open iTunes. If you're not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
  2. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
  3. Authenticate your Apple ID, then click View Account.
  4. On the Account Information page, scroll to Purchase History. To the right of Most Recent Purchase, click See All. It might take a moment for your Purchase History to appear.

Purchases are grouped by the date that they were charged to the payment method that you have on file. You might see a Pending section at the top of your history; these items haven't yet charged to your account. By default, only the last 90 days show up in your purchase history. To change the range, click Last 90 Days at the top of the screen, then select the range that you want to view.

Click the Order ID number to the right of the order date to see the details of an invoice, including the billing date. If the total charge was more than zero, you can tap Resend at the bottom of the invoice details section to get a new email receipt.

Click More under the price of the item to see the date that you purchased or downloaded the item, which might be different than the date that you were charged, and the name of the device that you used to purchase it. If you need help with billing for a single item in your purchase history, such as an accidental or duplicate purchase, click "Report a Problem."

If you can't find a purchase or see unexpected charges

Thanks i thought it was just waiting to be billed but thought it would be cleared after 2 business daydream guess ill just have tks wait. thanks.

My pleasure!

I take pride in providing quick solutions to your issues. If you are satisfied with my answer please mark this as answered, and leave me a rating and feedback. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

I have recently read my email and I did not pay $56 for an answer I only paid $5 so I would be obliged if you would please send $51 back to my account. Thank you. I actually closed the account after clicking on $5 so I don't really know how you came up with $56. I will look into this further.
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. I see you opted out of your previous expert. Are you still in need of assistance?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius