Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can send my email but can not receive it. I cloud. My

Customer Question
I can send my...

I can send my email but can not receive it

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I cloud

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm really don't know much so shut it off and restarted it. I was afraid to mess around

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can give you my email address will that help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 7 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. Please tell me if you only use your iPad to access your e-mail account, or you use another device as well, for example a computer?

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,

Mac Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 6 months ago

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,