Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My aunt gave me her I phone (i6s) and took off my old i5 but…

Customer Question
My aunt gave me...

My aunt gave me her I phone (i6s) and took off my old i5 but it is having an issue syncing up through itunes

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

12.7.2.60 I just d/l from the site

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

I actually haven't since the download. Should i go ahead and do that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it for now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this?