Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

There is no sound at all. Macbook. About 10 days. I was

Customer Question
There is no sound...

There is no sound at all

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Macbook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook? What have you tried so far?

About 10 days. I was deleting a lot of files because I was almost out of disc space so I think I deleted something I shouldn't have?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
1/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please what you have already tried to do to resolve this?

Thank you

nothing, I don't know what to do
I don't know if I want you on the computer because I was already charged $40 even though I was told if I put in my CC info I would only be charged $5 down until I had my answer.
Now I see there is a free trial but I already got charged $40 and have no answer to my question yet. What do you think I should do?
Mike, Mac Medic