Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Do you help with iPhones? IPhone 8iOS 11.2.2. I've just

Customer Question
Hi Do you help...

Hi Do you help with iPhones?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPhone 8iOS 11.2.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I've just received a new phone and trying to restore from back up from my computer but only gets a ceratin way and the iPhone swiitches off after a a minute or so and the restore then says it's disconnected. How do I keep the iPhone on long enough for the restore process to complete?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

While the phone is restoring, keep pressing the home button at regular intervals which will keep the screen and phone on for you.

Let me know how you go with this please

Thank you