Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a macOS HIgh Sierra laptop. Version 10.3.2? Is that…

Customer Question
I have a macOS...

I have a macOS HIgh Sierra laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Sierra?

Version 10.3.2? Is that the operating system?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sierra? Have you installed any updates recently?

Recently my laptop couldn't save revisions I made to a document. Screen says it's out of disc space or memory. What can I do about this?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm wondering about the health of my iPhone. I receive voicemails that stutter or stop. Sometimes text messages don't arrive for 5 hours or so. The touch screen isn't always responsive.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Let’s proceed.
Cancel this transaction and refund my payment.
1/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

Please cancel this unfinished transaction and refund my fee. Thanks.
No, please don’t securely connect to work on my laptop’s problems. I want to cancel the transaction, which hasn’t been worked on, and have my fee refunded.