Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to purchase TV show and it could not be completed. New…

Customer Question
Need to purchase TV...

Need to purchase TV show and it could not be completed

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

New Apple TV TCL. Roku TV 4K HDR

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works. I may need to update apple payment.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 4K? What happened right before this?

We just tried to buy a TV series. It is a new TV so we have had to install

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I figured it out on the TV so all good. Pleas cancel free try.