Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Using iPhoto. how to change 4x6 color photo @4MB to 1.9MB I…

Customer Question
Using iPhoto. how...

Using iPhoto. how to change 4x6 color photo @4MB to 1.9MB I need to send 33 photos to a site that requires less than 2MB per photo ? can e-mail me***@******.*** I visited a Genius at local Apple store nd he changed the

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Spectrum/Brighthouse /tampabay.rr.com to continue from above...and he changed the resolution to "medium" the site rejected these pics also.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My apple MacBookPro browser is safari.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I cropped all the photos from 4 x 6 to 5 x 7, 4 x 6, and 3 x 5 all failed..Went to the Genius" place in a local Apple Store. He reduced the resolution of the photos from 4 + MB to less than 2MB He said ,which should have worked all, 33 photos were rejected.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think email is the issue , am I in the wrong place....I need help with iPhoto, how to reduce photos from 4MB to less than2MB as required by the site I am attempting to send the photo to.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
1/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Since Jan. 1 when I first contacted the site which is the Department of Defense / at MacDill Air Force Base near me. They have a service for around the world service men and women to help relocate them via a computer link for people to list their home for either sale or rent. My listing is on the site but I cannot export my pictures because the size of them does not meet the requirement of "less than 2MB" the question is how to make 4MB pic tires meet their size requirement.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I thought I had contacted Apple Customer Care. I need a question answered not any thing Fixed. Who are you? Apple Service is completely free, how did I get sidetracked to this site?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
is the next page another request for money????

We are not related to Apple and not a free service, however we are premium support.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How did you divert me to you when I contacted Apple Support? I shall inform them of this. Refund my $5.00!

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that. The costs are clearly displayed.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris

Mike, Mac Medic