Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone 6sis disabled. the message is "iPhone is disabled.

Customer Question
My iPhone 6sis disabled...

My iPhone 6sis disabled. the message is "iPhone is disabled. connect to iTunes."

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

However, when I connect to iTunes I get the error message "OxE(###) ###-####quot; and it cannot connect Windows

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. 1. My screen had been smashed and was not readable. 2. In an attempt to save my info I tried to connect to iTunes. iTunes asked for a code on the screen. I could not provide that so just unplugged the phone from the computer.The screen has now been repaired but the phone is disabled.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Sorry is misread the IOS question. the phone has whatever the latest version is.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

When you get this error message whilst connected to iTunes, press and hold the Home button then release the Home button once you see the iTunes and cable sign on the display.

At the same time you will see the phone is connected in iTunes and it will ask you to restore or update. First try updating it. If that doesn't work you will need to restore it.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------