Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot send or reply on the sms. Iphone 6+ I was at the…

Customer Question
I cannot send or...

I cannot send or reply on the sms

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iphone 6+

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I was at the apple store and they replaced the face. since then service has been sporadic. I have rebooted and reset with no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have played around with the settings in messaging

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
1/13/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Who is your carrier?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know who your carrier is if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Computer Engineer