Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Iphone has been updating fro several hours. Is that

Customer Question
My Iphone has been...

My Iphone has been updating fro several hours. Is that normal.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Operating system 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I am just up dating

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That the only thing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/12/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
I am vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.
What model of iPhone is it? iPhone 6/7/8/x etc?
How long has it been updating?
Thank you
Vinod
What do you suggest
Could you please what model of iPhone it is? Whether it is iPhone 6 or iPhone 7 etc.
how do i switch to remote assistent
Remote assistance is system generated. Please ignore that.
If you prefer, I can provide a phone call support instead