Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have Microsoft office for apple (Mac). I deleted excel and…

I have Microsoft...

I have Microsoft office for apple (Mac). I deleted excel and power point, how do I get em back?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Where do I find this?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

No, I applied McKeeper and lost it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it , thanks

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/12/2018
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What version of Office are you using?

10:13:2

What version of Office are you using? Is it Office 2016?

Ashik, Mac Technician
No thanks, Can't afford that
Are you there?

Sorry, it seems like you accepted secure remote. If you didn't mean to accept it, then you can contact the customer support at***@******.*** and they will refund that amount.

OK lets go on, 10:13:2
Waiting, U there?

Sorry, confused. Do you want secure remote or not? If not, then I will send instructions to fix the issue in here.

If you prefer secure remote, then I can connect to your Mac and fix the issue myself for you while you watch. But it is an additional $39 as per this site.

Let me know

Let's do it

Follow the steps below to start secure remote support session.

If you are talking to me from your Mac now, then just click this link -> https://www.fastsupport.com/886492896

Follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named GotoAssist opener will be downloaded. Then open the GotoAssist opener file you see there and then open the GotoAssist opener application. You can also open it from Downloads. Open GotoAssist opener file. Allow permission to connect or Join session if asked.

(If you don't see the downloaded GotoAssist opener file, then click on the Finder icon on dock, then click on Go menu and select Downloads. This will bring Downloads folder. Now you see a file named GotoAssist opener file there. Double click on it to open)

Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.

Issue resolved via remote support.

best Regards,