Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an IPHONE 7 and the screen says Iphone disabled

Hi Pearl, I have...

Hi Pearl, I have an IPHONE 7 and the screen says Iphone disabled connect to Itune

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Not sure what you mean

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I went to bed last night and it worked fine, this morning when I went to check time it was like this

1/10/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Ok waiting for your response.

Do you have a computer you can plug your phone into?

it is plugged in

Do you have iTunes?

no I do not it is my work computer

Can you download iTunes on it?

no against company policy

Well... that puts us in a not great spot. Do you a computer can use that does not have that policy?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Ok so you are connecting remotely

I can, but I still need iTunes to fix your issue. Does that make sense?

OK so I do not have ITunes on this computer, I am traveling for work and not at home, so I will no get charged the $39

Depends. Do you want me to help you later or do you want a full refund?

I want a full refund

You got it! Have wonderful travels!

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius