Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a Mac with Microsoft ( word, powerpoint Excell and…

I have a Mac...

I have a Mac with Microsoft ( word, powerpoint Excell and Outlook)I need to upgrade to outlook 2016. I am having problems as I don't remember my microsoft log in password Help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your PowerPoint?

I may never have

1/10/2018
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What version of Microsoft Office are you currently using now?

Ashik, Mac Technician
How do I find that out?

Follow the steps below to start the remote support session.

On your computer, open or go to this link --> http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e6e17b43-ba46-48bd-a8e6-23d06c110576&Type=Java

Follow the onscreen instructions to establish the connection. If an application named ElsinoteScreenConnect is downloaded, open it and let it connect. If asked for permission, allow it.

If you get any security error, then go to Apple > System Preferences > Security and Privacy and click Open Anyway option there.

If you have any difficulty establishing the remote connection, please reply back here.

my mac does not allow me to open it

Go to Apple > System Preferences > Security and Privacy and click Open Anyway option there. Let me know if you have any difficulty

I downloaded Java to open Elsinore now what?

Go to this link --> http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e6e17b43-ba46-48bd-a8e6-23d06c110576&Type=Java

Report: Issue resolved via remote support. If you need help with installing on your laptop, please reply here when you are back.