Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my Apple ID password. I never have. When I…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my Apple ID password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I never have. When I tried to put in a password ***** got locked because it was the wrong one.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I didn't, where would I find that? Is it in settings?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that is it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password?

I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.