Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought three ITunes cards at Target today and none of them…

Customer Question
I bought three ITunes...

I bought three ITunes cards at Target today and none of them are good

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

What ca you do about it my Girl friend is pissed at me HELP

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

They were not for me my Girl friend in New York

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I would love to help, but you will have to talk to Target as they are responsible for the goods.

No they said i would hav to talk to you because it is our product

This is JustAnswer.com and as a former Apple Employee Apple is going to tell you to talk to Target. I have been the Apple Employee telling the customer before. I wouldn't want to pull your leg or anything.