Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My wifes iPad went blank while in use, requesting activation…

Customer Question
My wifes iPad went...

My wifes iPad went blank while in use, requesting activation help???? Why

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It continues to request an apple ID and password. I am notnsure od the response -- not my PC

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

This can happen. What has happened since then?

are you able to help with password ***** logon

I can. What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password?

I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

no

huh?

DONE DONE DONE I will trash the damn thing- nothing happened