Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need 6s battery replacement at Galleria Roseville, on Jan.

Customer Question
Need 6s battery replacement...

Need 6s battery replacement at Galleria Roseville, on Jan. 17 pm??

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

6s iPhone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

A few months. I just need to replace the battery as it loses charge rapidly. I need an appt. at Galleria Roseville on Jan. 17 Pm as I will be at Kaiser in the am. I need the $29 battery replacement!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to come in and change the battery

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Would you like me to help you get in touch of Apple?

I just need a 6s battery appointment at Galleria. Why are you charging me $30 when all I want is an appt. to replace my battery?

Because this is JustAnswer.com and not Apple. We are a paid service. Do you realize where you are?

No connect. Just an appointment for battery replacement in Galleria in Roseville CA. Nothing more. Please remove the ?30 charge and give me an appointment for replacement battery!!

This is not Apple. Are you reading what I am writing at all?